Monday Shout Out November 4th

Okay trying something new here. On Mondays I will do a shout out of 5 books and Authors I love and want others to try too ;)



This week I am doing a shout out for~

 (click on the Authors names to go to their sites)



Annie Seaton

Hot, sexy, and beautifully written you can't go wrong with this author. There is good reason she is a best sellar

















Marguerite Butler

Regency that is sexy, sweet and smart. She writer humorous regency this is an Author to watch.

















Jess Dee

Sexy thy name is Jess Dee, I can not get enough of her writing. This talented author has a growing following for a good reason.
















Olivia Starke

I love everything this author writes from paranormal to contemporary but this book I ate up every word on every page.















Heather Long

Her marine series is like no other, she is a force in writing and I have no doubt will be a name readers flock to for years to come. If you haven't read her you are truly missing out.











Follow me here and come back every Monday to see what the next 5 authors I adore are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hoppy Easter

1NS Blog Hops

Stuff Your Stocking Christmas Blog Hop!