A Very Wiccan Christmas (NAUGHTY)

HO! HO! HO!:
HOLIDAY SPICE:
CHOOSE YOUR FLAVOR
NAUGHTY OR NICE
BLOG HOP TOUR (DEC 12-19)


Wow what a crazy year this has been for me but I am so thrilled to have the year capped with the launch of my shared world series at Musa Publishing. Shared world mean I get to share my world and story with other authors and let them bring their ideas to the world as well. If you want to recieve the guildlines to write your own story for the Wiccan Haus email me at (wiccanhaus (at) Musapublishing (dot) com)

So what would the residense of the Wiccan Haus serve at this time of year, I am betting something close to this...

Spiked Spiced Cider
  • 5 cups apple cider
  • 1 (3-inch) cinnamon stick
  • 1 whole clove
  • 1 or more (1/2-inch-thick) orange slice 
  • 1 (1/2-inch-thick) lemon slice 
  • 1/2 cup brandy
  • 6 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks (optional)
Combine cider, cinnamon stick, clove, orange slice, and lemon slice in a in a crock pot or pot.  Heat, and simmer. (I like to add Orange Slices for look and taste.) Stir in brandy. Serve warm. Garnish each serving with 1 cinnamon stick, if desired.

Not only does this taste great but it makes the whole house smell wonderful. Perfect for that holiday get together and you can always have a second pot brewing for those who don't want the alcohol.

No Matter what you are celebrating this Holiday season remember to offer compassion and understanding to everyone and I wish everyone a happy, healthy and blessed holiday season.







Contest time :)

In the spirit of the Holidays I am offering the ebook of their choice to one lucky winner from my back list.
Readers can choose from
Hunting JC
Tony's Haven
Strawberry Kisses
Wiccan Haus- Shifting Hearts.

All you have to do is
  • Follow me here
  • Friend me on Facebook
  • And leave me a comment telling me which book you would like to read. (book covers are on the right hand side of the blog)
And if you are feeling generous my book Tony's Haven is up for Sizzling Book of the year and could use some votes. (Has nothing to do with this contest but wanted to put it out there ...Forgive me I am a tad bit excited:)



TOUR RULES!

1) HAVE FUN!!!


2) INVITE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!


3) THIS TOUR STARTS: Monday, December 12, at Midnight (Arizona Time)
THIS TOUR ENDS: Monday, December 19, at Midnight (Arizona Time)
***Winners will be drawn and posted December 20th! ***


4) MEET AND MINGLE WITH ALL THE AUTHORS & BOOK PAGES! EXPERIENCE A NEW DESTINATION AT EVERY STOP! PARTICIPATE IN EVERY BLOG CONTEST AND BE ENTERED FOR CHANCES TO WIN MULTIPLE PRIZES! EVERY BLOG VISITED IS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO WIN!!


5) PARTICIPATION AT ALL BLOGS IS RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT REQUIRED. REMEMBER, THE MORE BLOGS YOU HOP, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING PRIZES. EVERY AUTHOR & BOOK PAGE IS WAITING TO MEET AND INTERACT WITH YOU, SO PLEASE BE SURE TO SHOW THEM SOME LOVE!


6) DID I MENTION TO HAVE FUN? WHOO! HOO!! HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOO!

NEED TO GET BACK TO THE TOUR CLICK HERE

Comments

  1. 1) I am a GFC follower (skyla11377).
    2) I have sent you a friend request on Facebook.
    http://www.facebook.com/skyla11377
    3) That is such a hard question to answer. They all sound so good. I just added them to my GoodReads to-read pile. If I truly had to choose one I guess I would have to choose Shifting Hearts. There is just something about were's in general but yours is a Black Tiger weres which just hit the right note for me. I am so keeping my finger's crossed on this one.

    skyla11377(At)AOL(Dot)Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dominique!
    GFC Follower Gena Robertson
    Sent FB friend request- Gena Robertson
    I'd request The Wiccan Haus: Shifting Hearts because I'm a paranormal shifter lovin' romance freak, lol

    But I've got all of your books on my radar now ;-)

    Thanks SO much for the great giveaway op!

    Happy Holidays!

    Gena Robertson
    robertsongena@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's wishing you a fantaistic Hop and wonderful holiday from another Hopper. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, all these books sound good.I'd request The Wiccan Haus: Shifting hearts.
    I am a GFC follower-Deb Novack
    Sent a FB friend request-Deb Skinner Novack
    Happy Holidays

    Deb
    mom2000_18@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi i had a daughter name Dominique
    and she did not like it but any of t he book are great i get you on face book

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, all your books sound so good but If I had to choose one I'd like to start with

    Wiccan Haus- Shifting Hearts

    I stalk you everywhere.

    Ronda Tutt
    mrsqueentutt@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. GFC follower as Lisa G
    FB friend as Lisa George
    Goodreads friend as Lisa George

    Happy holidays

    Wolphcall(at)bellsouth(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

    If I had a choice I would also like to request The Wiccan Haus: Shifting Hearts because I love shifters, anything paranormal and of course, romance.

    My online name is Jaxslady except for Facebook where I am Suzanne M. I have liked you on Facebook and will add your blog, if that's OK with you.

    Have a great 2012 and Holidays of course.

    jaxs(Suzanne M)

    jaxslady-ebooks@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much! Awesome giveaway! Id love to have any of your books. ;) Thank you! Happy holidays!
    gfc- shadow_kohler
    fb- shadow_kohler
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to Rhonda you have won a copy of SHifting Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank again so much for everything. What fun was had by all and how generous you all are. I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas and have a Great New Year..

    Jaxs(Suzanne M)

    Jaxslady-ebooks@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hoppy Easter

Stuff Your Stocking Christmas Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Snarkology!