Love Talk with Adora Smutz By Jean Joachim

Love Talk with Adora Smutz

Another revealing  character interview with Adora.

This week Adora interviews, Mac Caldwell, hero of Now and Forever 1, a Love Story:


Adora: So, Mac, hunky guy, how are you today?
Mac: A little annoyed, Adora. Danny Maine said he got his name in the title of his book by sleeping with Jean. Well I've been sleeping with Jean for a much longer time and I don't have my name on a book though she said she would!
Adora: Really, Mac. Grow up. Jean is telling you what you want to hear, just to get at your hot body. And it is hot, I'll admit that!
Mac: *blushes* Thanks, Adora. She has actually said I'm her favorite hero. Oh, don't tell Callie about Jean and me. I haven't slept with Jean since I started sleeping with Callie. Don't want to get them confused, Jean might write Callie out of the next book and I'd be a horny and frustrated guy. Not to say I don't love Callie...

Adora: Yeah, yeah Mac. We get it. You love Callie's body, be honest here.
Mac: Callie is more than a body to me, Adora, you know that. Why are you trying to cause trouble between us?
Adora: Okay, okay, Mac. No harm meant *Adora holds up her hands*. Geez. Sensitive aren't we? So tell me, what is your favorite position with Callie?

Mac: Any position. I love making love to her anyway I can. And you can print that...wait...is Jean going to read this? *Mac starts to sweat.*
Adora: She better read this or I'm quitting!
Mac: Then maybe you should take back what I just said.
Adora: *wearing an evil grin*, Too late, Mac. It's already in print.
Mac: Oh, crap!

Adora: So how many times a week do you and Callie make love *Adora picks up pen, poised over paper*
Mac: What? I'm not going to answer that. Jean said you'd try something like this. She said to stick to the plot of the book. Ask me about the drug gang...or how I felt about Callie doing things without telling me...
Adora: Doing what things? Is Callie sleeping with someone else?

Mac: She is? Where is he? No, no, that's ridiculous. Callie would never...
Adora: Is she sleeping with Danny, the hero of Now and Forever 2?
Mac: She'd never do that! Eliza would kill her. I would kill her, then we'd both kill Danny. *Mac comes halfway out of his chair*

Adora: Had you going there, didn't I?
Mac: Danny said you were a real ball buster and I didn't believe him. Maybe I should ask you who you’re sleeping with…there’s a rumor you made a play for Danny but he turned you down.

Adora: *blushes* That's all we have time for today *gestures neck cutting with her hand to cameraman.*
Mac: You don't get off that easy. I want to talk about the book.
Adora: Come back again soon, Mac. For “Love Talk”, this is Adora Smutz, signing off!



Check out the book on my www.jeanjoachimbooks.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hoppy Easter

Stuff Your Stocking Christmas Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Snarkology!