I came I saw I made the Fudge and....


IT WAS GOOD!!!!!!!!!

I saw this on Facebook and decided to try it...I can't make candy to save my life. Much like my character Rowena (but I can bake). Anyway I made this and it's simple and easy and yes its Way YUMMY!!!!!!!


Here is the Recipe from ALLRECIPE.COM  http://allrecipes.com/recipe/fudge/detail.aspx
                        
3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
                
                
                
        

Directions

  1. Place chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter or margarine in large microwaveable bowl. Zap in microwave on medium until chips are melted, about 3-5 minute, stirring once or twice during cooking. Stir in nuts, if desired.
  2. Pour into well-greased 8x8-inch glass baking dish. Refrigerate until set.



While you are waiting for it to set check out my book.

HOT BURNING LOVE
 
 
 
Rowena may be the best witch of her generation when it comes to crystals and their healing power but keep her far away from the oven. No matter how hard she tries there is no way to break a curse decades old that prevents her from baking anything at all. And she as well as her five witch friends have tried it all. So every month a cookie club time she buys her cookies to the thankful cheers of the others.
Caine has fantasized about Rowena and her curves since they met years ago while she visited her best friend at the college they both attended. When a job opportunity comes up in her home town it’s too much of a temptation to resist. After all when you want something for so long there comes a time a man just has to go for it.
When passion flames between them can love fight the dark magic swirling around them determined to break them or will the fires that burn in the kitchen burn them as well.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hoppy Easter

Stuff Your Stocking Christmas Blog Hop!

Hot Summer Heroes Blog Hop