Night Owl Reviewer TOP PICK

 
 
The Duke and the Virgin
 
4 1/2 Stars
 
 
 
 
Dominique Eastwick pens a scorching hot Regency Romance with this fabulous short story and I am so thankful that she did! This story has so many of my favorite elements; the heroine is a curvy lady, the hero a sexy Alpha male and I love this particular time period and this particular series. Llysa Hamilton is an engaging heroine whom I instantly felt a connection with. I loved her nerve for taking advantage of Madame Eve's service. Wolfe is an impressive leading man who won me over right away and challenge Llysa for him if I thought I stood a chance. I honestly love traditional Regencies but I admit this erotic short story was a perfect excursion into the sensual and I cannot wait to make a return trip. I cannot wait to read more offerings like this one and I highly recommend this story for fans of this series or erotic historical romances.
Llysa Hamilton knows that it is unlikely she will ever marry but she would like to experience a night of passion to carry her into her spinsterhood and she arranges a 1Night Stand through Madame Eve's service. Wolfe Thane, Duke of Foxhaven, is intrigued by the idea of a no obligations night of sex, however after his evening with the masked beauty he just might be looking for a commitment.~ PaulineMichael Night Owl Reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hoppy Easter

Stuff Your Stocking Christmas Blog Hop!

Hot Summer Heroes Blog Hop