Character Interview with Arlo from the Novel Sinful Surrender



I am thrilled to welcome Arlo from the Novel Sinful Surrender
by Houston Havens
 

Tell us a little something about yourself and your brothers?

 

When I’m not in a battle with the Dirt Dwellers I like hanging out at the Blade’s Saloon. Lots of interesting people go through there, Star Riders, New and Old World moles. You see and hear lot. As well, I like to entertain the crowed with my music, my songs, and my poetry. I like people. I like to make them ‘feel’.

Logan’s my oldest brother, I’m sure you know he’s the leader of our people. He’s a home-body. He rarely leaves the premises except to go to battle. He works too much and forgets to ‘have fun’.

I believe you’ve got to balance life whenever you can. A man has to find time for the sweeter things in life.

Logan’s too serious. Drakker’s not as bad, but he too forgets to have fun … you can’t call his kinkiness in the bedroom ‘fun’ I don’t know what the hell that’s all about. I ain’t down with that kind of stuff; bondage, spankings, and dominating my woman. I love to pamper and romance women. I love to make women smile with poems, flowers, and love songs. I like seeing a woman’s eyes light up with affection. There’s nothing more beautiful than a woman who is cherished by her men.

I’d love to have that one-day … a wife to cherish, but I don’t see it happening. I care about my brothers, but I don’t think there’s a woman diversified enough to accommodate Drakker’s freakiness in the bedroom, Logan’s need to stay emotionally detached from everyone. Me? Now I’d make the perfect husband. 

 

What do you love most about Fay?

 

Oh, you’ve heard about the female spy hum? Yeah, she’s beautiful, funny, and smart. She’s also very sexy. I don’t think there’s one thing I love ‘most’ about her. I’m just totally into this woman, and no, I’m not jumping the gun. The minute I saw her, bloody nose and all, I fell in love with her. It’s fate. Just like I told Logan, its true love I feel for Fay. I can’t explain it. It’s just my destiny talking, telling me Fay’s the one.

Only problem is, she’s a Dirt Dweller. They have a monogamous society so I hold little hope she would ever accept or understand our polyandrous world. (He sighs) Besides … look who I’m stuck offer as her second and third husband; moody Logan and freaky Drakker. See, this is what I’m saying, I’ll never find a wife.

Don’t get me wrong, I love my brothers but the death of our parents left scars on them that they’ve never emotionally dealt with. Instead, they denied the pain and refused to deal with it. Then Drakker got involved in BDSM. I believe he’s subconsciously trying to work through his inner pain through all that weird stuff. And I found out last night, during Fay’s interrogation, Logan’s into voyeurism. (Raises his hands up in surrender) Now will you tell me how that’s going to help him connect to a woman on an emotional level? Come on, man!

 

Why do the Dirk Dwellers keep attacking you?

 

I don’t know. Logan’s the history guy. He could tell you why. All I know is that they’re trying to emerge back to the surface of the Earth. I’m told they once lived here with the rest of us. But at some point in history they stole all the people’s gold through heavy government taxes and lied to our ancestors while misdirected the funds to building their Underworld. The governments lied to their people as they manipulated the weather into catastrophic storms, droughts, and earthquakes through the use of their HAARP machines. They used Torsion Fields and Orgone devices to control the emotions of humans. Turning innocent people into spontaneous killers, who’d go to a public place and start shooting as many people as they could, and then kill themselves. How convenient, no? No messy trials for the truth to come out. I heard the governments use drugs, and Orgone waves in the atmosphere to make the majority of the population depressed about life in general and by collapsing the economy it feed into that despair. Making it easier to turn most into being followers…sheeps to the slaughterhouses of government ‘emergency shelters’. And then they put their genocide attack plan into affect through chemtrails, man created flu’s passed to the people through free flu shots, contaminated foods, land, and water. But, enough of our people survived … much to the Dirt Dwellers’ disappointment. Now, once again, they want to kill everyone above ground off before they return to a pure surface to start again.

 

What are 3 things you'd never leave home without?

 

Doesn’t matter if it’s for battle or personal outings, I always take my journal with me. My weapon and a medicine pouch my father wore when he was alive.

 

How difficult is it to share your woman with 2 other men?

 

I don’t have a problem sharing with my brothers, the problem is what normal woman wants the kind of crazy sex Drakker’s in to. And Logan, well he’s more normal in that department, but … I don’t know, I worry about my brothers.

 

How do you make it work?

 

Well so far I haven’t. That’s why I’m still looking for a wife…and most likely won’t ever find one because of my two crazy brothers.

 

You only have an hour to seduce Fay before you have to get back to work, describe how you’d do it?

 

Work? You mean go back into battle don’t you? Well, I admit, I’m in love with her. I know she’s a spy but my love can change that. I know she feels the same for me. It happened the moment our eyes met. Our souls reached out to each other, merging into one.

I’d scoop her into my arms and hold her tightly against me. Kissing her sweet lips while confessing my undying love for her. I’d caress every inch of flesh on her and with each idolizing touch I’d tell her why I love her. The moment she weakened into my embrace I’d … well, I don’t kiss and tell …so I draw the drapes here. (Winks)

 

How do you balance your personal life with fighting for your world and your people?

 

You don’t. There’s no way to balance the atrocities of war with normal life, but we fight for the rights of our people. Our rights to be free. Our rights to be alive. Our rights to be healthy and live in peace. This is the only way to keep fighting. To remember what our forefathers fought and gave their lives for … FREEDOM.

 

Quickie Time

 

Best feature on a woman?

I’d say breasts.

Sweet and slow or hard and fast?

Oh, has to be Sweet and slow.

Handcuffs or ties?

Come on now, did Drakker tell you to ask me that? Are you crazy? Neither!

What are you hiding in your bedside table?

An egg shaped rock that belonged to my mother. It’s said to hold the power of a Druid. With it I found a minute red hat … you know … like they say winged-faeries wore.

What’s your guilty pleasure?

I love oral sex. I love the taste of a woman.

What’s your secret talent?

Pleasuring a woman

Boxers, Briefs or Commando?

Briefs
 
 
 
Blurb
Top psychic spy Fay Avalon saw too much on her latest mind traveling mission and is now on the run from her post-catastrophic dystopian government, searching for the truth and proof. She escapes but is shot down, landing in the arms of the enemy.
 
In Drakker and Arlo’s world, women are so rare the men have accepted a polyandrous lifestyle. When the brothers stumble upon Fay unconscious in the wreckage of an aircraft, they are immediately attracted to her. Arlo wants to keep her, but Drakker knows they can’t. They must take her to their brother Logan Abán, leader of their people.
 
Logan struggles with trusting anyone, even himself. When a beautiful, intelligent, and intriguing woman falls into their laps, his denied desires for intimacy challenge his need to trust the spy. He’s frustrated by romantic Arlo’s claims of her innocence. Even when pragmatic and dominating Drakker defends her as well, Logan refuses to trust his gut.
 
Can one woman satisfy the diverse desires of three men? Will Logan’s fears be realized by betrayal? Is Fay to be sentenced to death as a spy, suffer a fate worse than death by being returned to her government as a traitor, or will she find a new life and love as the wife of three sexy brothers?

 
 
Author Bio
Erotic romance author Houston Havens, a former successful model enjoying an adventurous jet-set lifestyle, intrigues her readers with a mix of the past, present, and future, and sexy blends of futuristic science fiction, paranormal fantasy, and western romance, always with love everlasting. A tenacious Irish lass filled with passion and mystery hopes her sultry stories will entertain and fascinate those who dare to take the journey. She’s also a social media junkie with an award winning blog. http://houstonhavens.wordpress.com
 
Get your copy At Amazon
 

 

 

Comments

  1. Thanks for inviting me here today. I'll be hanging around if your reads should have any questions.

    Houston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kissing her lips while confession his undying love for her ... aw, this guy's a keeper! Great interview.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hoppy Easter

Stuff Your Stocking Christmas Blog Hop!

Hot Summer Heroes Blog Hop