Squeeee Lookie what I found in today's ARE Newsletter


I learned a long time ago to never say 'it couldn't get any worse' since it usually does get  significantly worse. Apparently Lucas has also learned this. After his home is burned down and Kiloran comes forward saying it might be her stalker, the two of them are forced to be together in an attempt to bring this person down. Not only does Tony get involved, so do Spencer, Trenton, brother-in-law Hunter and even FBI Agent Vassar. I will admit I didn't like Kiloran at first, but as I read more about what really happened I began to like her. She's stronger than she seems and seeing as she's been dealing with this for years she is good at putting up a show of strength. Lucas doesn't know what to do about this. He's still wildly attracted to Kiloran but doesn't want to get back together with her, as she killed his heart.
  
With all the angst between the two we also have several attempts on lives, the entire Sherman family support, a knife attack, a sweet puppy named Fenway and an almost shocking twist at the end. It was chilling. Ms. Eastwick truly kept me on the edge of my seat for this one. You don't have to read this series in order, but I recommend it. I am completely addicted to Dominique Eastwick. Her writing and stories are always excellent and she never lets me down.








To Read the whole All Romance Ebooks (ARE) Newsletter go here.
http://goo.gl/4o4RxD

CHECK OUT ALL MY BOOKS AT

Comments

  1. Wow! How wonderful! Congrats to you, Dom. You certainly deserve the accolades.

    Helen & Lorri

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hoppy Easter

Stuff Your Stocking Christmas Blog Hop!

AUTUMN HARVEST: FALL BETWEEN THE PAGES BLOG HOP TOUR (Sept 19-26th)