In My Humble Opinion Review of Infiltrating her Pack

In My Humble Opinion: Infiltrating Her Pack (Black Hills Wolves #20) by ...: Blurb: The mysterious and intimidating lone wolf, Z, has returned to Los Lobos. Descended from a long line of gifted yet secretive ...



A delightful surprise.  I’ve not read this author before and wasn’t sure from the blurb how this was going to fit in with the Black Hills Wolves.  But the author made it work and we have fun while she does.  I love watching to strong individuals fall for each other.  True these wolves have the chemical reaction from finding their “True Mate” but that only gets them together. Making it work is the fun part.  I got a kick out of the secondary characters as well.

Thanks In My Humble Opinion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hoppy Easter

Stuff Your Stocking Christmas Blog Hop!

1NS Blog Hops