Welcome to the 1NS Blog Hop Tour Dominique Eastwick Blog Hop Stop. (woo there is a serious mouth full ) Thank you for stopping by my blog hop. What a fun series this was to write for and I hope to write more for it in the future. Who doesn't love LOVE AT FIRST SITE? I have to tell you I just love the one night stand books its very hard to narrow them down to just a few that I love. So here let me give you my top three in no particular order. The book that started it all :) TO FEEL AGAIN by Valerie Mann TRAIL of HEARTS by Kate Richards And my Newest Fav DREAMING IN BLUE by Olivia Starke (who I have to admit I love all her works) Now on to mine :) Strawberry Kisses Are they ready to gamble on a 1Night Stand? Mia hides behind her computer, designing popular computer games. And though she knows just what to do to keep men coming back for more on the other end of the modem, she doesn’t seem ...
Harvest Nights in the Wiccan Haus Can you believe summer is over and fall is almost here? I have no idea where the summer went but I for one am thankful for the cooler weather that has decended upon my area. Not to mention that Fall is my favorite time of the year. With the crisp cleaness to the air and the color of the trees I feel reguvenated. Thinking of harvesting I have been hard at work harvesting my brain as of late and the newest venture for me is an Multi-Author driven series we are starting at Musa Publishing called The Wiccan Haus. The first novel in the series and my contribution is Shifting Hearts slated for a late October early November release. The series revolves around the Rowan Siblings. 2 Sisters and 2 Brothers who run a healing spa for Paras (what those working at The Wiccan Haus refer to the Paranormals as) and Humans (who have no idea that Paras really exist) Sarka Rowan is the Alchemist - Though her arts are more directed at the paranorm...
Thank you for Stopping by my Blog site on the For those who don't know me let me introduce myself. As you already gathered my name is Dominique Eastwick. I am a Wife, Mother of Two boys and a person who isn't living if she isn't creating something. Which means my life is crazy and I am a bit scatterbrained. I am in the middle of working on the Third Book in the Sherman Family Series. The First Book Hunting JC and the Second book Tony's Haven are currently available at Aspen Mountain Press The Sherman Family series stories take place in and around Boston, but move to some of my favorite places in New England. Real Places that while I lived there I loved and frequented. Though some of the names might be changed the places exist and to anyone who knows the area they will know the places. Want to take a Sherman Tour of Boston. Come back over the next few weeks and I will take you on a photographic journey with the Shermans, But first who the Heck are the Sherma...
Thank you so much, Dominique!! :)
ReplyDelete