Hello by Dakota Rebel




Hello

Dakota Rebel

M/F Erotic Romance

 

 

Diane is a professional party planner for a high end fashion magazine. Her life so far has been a series of dating mistakes. Not to mention loneliness.

 

But when a mysterious stranger begins to call her and convinces her that what her love life needs is a

little spark…and some dirty talk, Diane realizes that there really is more to life than just work. And much more to a telephone than just setting appointments.

 


 


 


 


 

Authors Bio:

Dakota Rebel lives in Detroit, Michigan with her husband Mr. Rebel and two incorrigible children, Jr. Rebel and Rebel Jr. 2.0.


Her friends are made up of the most amazing people on the planet. They not only accept her faults but often encourage them.


She smokes more than she should, drinks less than she’d like to, and is the life of any party that ends by 9 p.m.


Author Links:
Website address: www.dakotarebel.net

Twitter - @dakotarebel


Pinterest - http://www.pinterest.com/dakota_rebel/

 

 

Excerpts:

“Funny”

Open the box,” Becky said excitedly.

 

Here?” I asked, my voice seeping with horror. “What if someone walks by?”

 

Grow up. You’re an adult. You can have—”

 

A big ol’ box of dildos?” I asked. “Is that what you were thinking? I’m thirty-six and if I want to carry around a box full of sex toys, that’s okay?”

 

Well, when you say it like that, it just sounds weird.”

 

We burst into laughter which echoed throughout the car. This was why Becky was my best friend. She was the only person I could have had such a ridiculous conversation with.

 

So who sent it?” Then she hit me on the shoulder. “You did have sex last night. I knew it. I can’t believe you lied to me. Who was it? Was it Riley?”

 

Don’t be dense. If I’d had sex with Riley I would have been on the phone with you two seconds later bragging.” I rubbed my shoulder. “And I didn’t lie to you. I didn’t have sex with anyone last night. Not really.”

 

Aha,” she yelled. “Wait. What do you mean not really?”

 

I’m starving,  where do you want to eat?”

 

Let’s go to Scores. It’s loud and no one will be able to overhear you telling me about your night.”

 

She took the box off my lap so I could drive. I pulled out of the garage and headed for the bar. Scores was a great idea. I needed a drink. Badly.

 

Wow, Di. I had no idea you were into this stuff. I can’t believe there is anything about you I didn’t know. I’m kind of hurt.”

 

I’m not into this stuff. I have never even seen this kind of crap before.”

 

Right,” she said. “But you walked in this morning looking like the cat’s meow and then you get a big box of…it. I want to know what’s going on.”

 

And I’ll tell you,.” I pulled into a spot in front of the bar and turned the car off. “But first, I need a big stiff drink.”

 

If you want big and stiff check this out.”

 

I didn’t want to, but I looked at Becky to see that she was holding a huge black vibrator in her hand. She pressed the “on” button and it shook so hard I could see it moving her arm.

 

Fuck. Turn it off and tape that box back up right now!”

 

I could put this under the baby’s mattress, and I’ll bet he would sleep through the night for a change. It would be like one of those vibrating bouncers I saw at the store last week. Can I have it?”

 

No.” I grabbed it out of her hand and shoved it back in the box.

 

Greedy bitch,” she said, pretending to sound hurt. “You have a whole box of them.”

 

I’m glad you are so amused. Can we go in now?” I opened the door and stepped out, closing the door on any comments she might have added.

 

“Spicy”
The Excerpt

 
 

 
 
“I want to know how you sound when you come.”
“I beg your pardon?” I exclaimed shocked.
“You heard me. I want to talk to you until you come for me.”
“I can’t do that,” I whispered.
“Sure you can. I’ll talk to you and tell you what I want you to do to yourself, and
you will do it. You can do this, because you are a very bad girl. And bad girls have to be
told what to do sometimes.”
I took a deep breath. I was not a bad girl. I was a good girl. A very good girl. I had
never even thought about doing anything like that. But the wine must have been doing
strange things to my brain because I found myself kind of interested in his proposal.
“I have never done anything like that before.” I felt the need to tell him that. I
couldn’t imagine someone thinking I regularly performed sex acts for strangers who
phoned me.
“I’m sure you haven’t. And that’s fine. As I said, I’ll talk you through it. And then,
when you go to work tomorrow, you’ll have this secret. And a woman with a secret is a
powerful thing Diane. You’ll see. Now, what are you wearing?”
“My robe.”
“Describe it for me.”
I looked down at my tattered blue terrycloth robe with bright yellow ducks at the
pockets and cringed

“It’s short, made of red satin, with black lace on the collar,” I said, hoping I didn’t
sound like I was lying.
“And under it?”
“I’m naked.”
“See, I knew you were a bad girl. You are sitting around naked and drinking wine
on a Thursday evening. You are practically a whore.” There was a softness to his tone
which took a little of the harshness out of his words.
I blushed, but found it strangely arousing at the same time. I unbelted my robe and
spread it open underneath myself on the couch.
“Can you put your phone on speaker?” he asked suddenly.
“Um, yes. Hold on please.” I clicked it to speaker and set it on the arm of the couch
beside me. “Can you hear me?”
“I can. Can you hear me?”
“Yes.”
“Good. Now, since you are such a dirty slut I’m sure you already have your robe
open, don’t you?”
“Yes,” I said softly, running my fingertips over my nipples. The soft touch made
them contract even harder than they already had.
“Good. “Are you touching yourself?”
“Yes,” I whispered.
“Where are your hands?”
“On my breasts.” I pinched my nipples and arched my back. It was so fucking sexy to be on the
phone with a complete stranger while touching myself.
 
“Adult”
The Excerpt:
“Yes Master. I want you to make me come for you. I have been thinking about last
night all day. My pussy has been so wet for you.
“Yeah, you’re my little whore. I want you to pick the vibrator back up and push it
inside your soaking wet cunt for me.”
I picked it back up and looked at it. I had my doubts that I would be able to fit it
inside me. It really was the biggest thing I’d ever seen.
“Are you doing it yet?”
“No Master.”
“Why not?”
“I’m a little afraid of it. I have never had anything this big inside of me before.”
 
“Well, I bought you that one because it is the same size as my cock. So if you ever
want to feel me inside you, you’ll have to get used to the size.”
“Master,” I breathed. I couldn’t imagine any human cock being that big. It had to be
eight inches long and two inches around. Maybe even wider. I was afraid it might rip me
apart.
“I would never hurt you,” he said softly. His voice was even sexier pressed in my
ear with the headset. It was so clear it was as if he were lying next to me.
I closed my eyes and nodded, even though he couldn’t see me. I took a deep
breath and inserted the tip of the vibrator into my pussy. I could feel the walls of my
cunt stretching to accommodate the toy, it was tight, but I was so wet it slid in easily. I
stopped with a sharp gasp when it hit against my cervix.
“Are you okay?”
“Yes,” I whispered. “I’m fine.”
“Is it all the way inside you?”
“Yes Master.”
“Good girl. Now I want you to very slowly slide it out half way then push it back in.
 
Go slow for a few minutes.”
 
I slowly began fucking myself with my new toy. I closed my eyes and imagined a
shadow of a man on top of me, sliding in and out of my pussy. Achingly slow.
“Go faster.”
I increased my pace, not too much, but enough that my body spasmed against the
vibrator.
“Fuck yourself with it,” he said harshly. “Fuck that big cock. Pretend that I’m there
and I’m fucking you hard and fast. Do it now, slut. You are a slut. Fucking someone
and you don’t even know his name. Only whores do that, Diane. Look at you laying
there naked letting a complete stranger slam his cock into your pussy. Naughty. Very
naughty.
As he talked I slammed the false cock in and out of my pussy. I was fucking myself so hard my
juices were hitting my hand and the vibrator was starting to slip out of my grip. I hit my cervix
again, harder this time, and I came so hard it raised my body off the bed. I let go of the vibrator
and it fell out of me as I writhed on the sheets.
 
 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hoppy Easter

Stuff Your Stocking Christmas Blog Hop!

Hot Summer Heroes Blog Hop