The Musa Books I love :)

Welcome to my stop and thank you so much for hopping.



I am Dominique Eastwick and I write Romance with Spice. My stories are always about the romance in the end everything else is just as they say icing on the cake :)

The books I love from Musa are Downsizing W. Soliman and Dudleytown LB Gregg.

Downsizing is one of those books that when I first read the blurb I wanted to read it. Once I started I couldn't put it Down I was completely pulled into the world of Max and Noah. Max was once the overweight bright girl no one noticed and Noah was the town stud. But they both saw the best in each other until one mistake on Noah's part alters their lives forever.

 I love second chance stories any way and this one is one that had me crying. Any book that brings an emotionally response where I cry and Cheer out loud is one I keep to read again. This is true Women's Literature with a romantic theme to it. Big Ole Thumbs up :)  Buy a copy Click here


The Second Book I love is Dudleytown by LB Gregg she is a true story teller like very fer I have ever read. She draws you and and makes you see the side of the characters you rarely see. She writes in first person which in most other authors I can't stand but with her I can't imagine her stories being any other way. Dudleytown is a little darker then the others by her I have read but still a great read and very suspenseful. If you are looking for a good M/M read that is about the romance not the sex YOU MUST CHECK OUT HER Books.  Did I mention Must.

Buy a copy Click here

Next on my TBR list is
Hard Bargain by Grace Wen



*****Okay now contest time. *****
I am giving away one copy of any one of my books. You make take your pick at my Musa Book Page.  Comment here which book you would like to win and follow me here and friend me on facebook.

My personal favorite book of mine would have to be Tony's Haven. (please don't tell Tony his head is too big as it is :)

Sometimes Love comes in a package we least expect to find it in.

Tony Sherman may be a modern day Adonis and a well-known ladies' man, but hiding beneath his carefree, playboy persona is a man who knows how to be discreet. He keeps his desire to protect all those he loves from being seen by anyone, particularly his family. Fate intervenes when he uses his charm to beg a favor from a co-worker, a women as unaffected by his charisma as she is by his looks.

Haven Pelletier is anything but the kind of woman usually found on Tony's arm or in his bed. She's mousy and rubenesque, unmoved by his Adonis appearance. But when circumstances bring them together, she sees right through his tarnished armor—to the true man underneath.
As Haven learns more about Tony, she discovers a man who might just steal her heart if she lets him. Can Tony be the knight in shining armor Haven needs? Or will the secrets in his past keep them both from finding happiness?


And DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE FREE READS at MUSA PUBLISHING

To get your free copy click here.



Thank you for coming by and please continue Hopping to the other Musa Author sites along the way for more chances to win. :)

You can also find me at my website, Twitter @dominieastwick, and facebook.



Comments

  1. Tony is a sweetheart. Still. You know who my favorite is.

    *remains unhelpful*

    Also, I just read Dudleytown! It really is a GREAT book. Good call, Dom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also read Dudleytown and now have the second book downloaded. Haven't read it yet, but it's on my list!!! Viki Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both those books sound fantastic! I wish I had more time to read. My TBR pile is growing beyond my reading capability. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only just dipped my toes into Musa (both reading and writing), but I've a feeling I'm going to be adding to my mountainous TBR pile. And oh...we both chose one of the books. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard great things about these books!! And I love Shifting Hearts so I know I'd love Tony! It's hard to pick, isn't it???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WANT SEX! Now that I have your attention, what I really want is to win a copy of your ebook. Wink.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Simple Gifts. I'll have to check out Dudleyville now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never read a M/M book but I keep on seeing the Dudleytown cover and am going to add it to my TBR pile. Thanks, Dom.
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, I've been wanting to read Downsizing for ages, but after hearing about your reaction, I'm going to make that happen sooner rather than later. Call me a weirdo, but I love it when books make me cry. :-)

    Dominique, all of your books sound fab but I think I'd probably want to start with The Wiccan Haus 1 because the guy on the cover is such a stud. Hehe,

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopped by to say hi. Love the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Sherman family but I think that Shifting Hearts might become my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. sounds like a good read :)

    shadowestr@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been dying to read Shifting Hearts since I heard you on Writers Chat!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for the invitation to the blog hop. I loved the excerpt,and the second one too. I have added your new ones, and the excerpts were awesome. I definitely added those of yours I haven't read.
    Thank you for being part of the blog hop and the giveaway!

    Darcy
    pommawolf AT hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seven Minutes in Heaven, that sure does bring back a lot of memories. I can't wait to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have no idea which one I would pick! I thin I would have to close my eyes and point!


    delphinareadstoomuch@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the recommendations, Dominique.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love finding new authors to read! So thanks bunches on the heads up on these! I'd love to read Shifting Hearts first of your Wiccan Haus series! Glad there will be more. This so sounds like a unique were!

    cathiecaffey @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hoppy Easter

Stuff Your Stocking Christmas Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Snarkology!