Thank you for Stopping by my Blog site on the
I am in the middle of working on the Third Book in the Sherman Family Series.
Meet The Shermans.
Lucas Sherman: (Killing Lucas in process) Luc is the most bitter Sherman, his broken engagement has left him a pessimist and angry at the world. He is the second oldest Sherman and works in product developement for the family business.
Trenton Sherman: (Yet untitled Book) Is the youngest of the Sherman brothers. He is free loving and optimistic. He finds joy in everything he does. He is the most down to earth Sherman. Trenton owns his one search and rescue firm, he is an avide environmentalist.
Joseph Sherman: Patriarch of the Sherman Clan. Chose to be go into the medical field instead of taking the Seat on the Board meant for him at the Family Business.
Michelle Sherman: Matriarch of the Sherman Clan. A strong loving woman, who doesn't always see thru the facades her children put up for the world.
Kiloran O’Conner (Killing Lucas) Making her third appearance in the Sherman Family series as the heroine of Killing Lucas, the villain from the last two books who has made Lucas' life miserable, finally gets to tell her side of the story, check back to see if everything isn't always the way it seems.
For more information on the Sherman Family Series go to my website and check out the Reviews and excerpts.
Okay so there will be two Lucky winners on this blog.
I need a name for Lucas' bulldog puppy, think Jimmy Buffett or Red Sox his two favorite things in the world. The Winning answer will get to name the puppy, receive a special thanks in Killing Lucas and receive a copy of HUNTING JC
Comment on the Blog about who your favorite Sherman Series book is or which book you are most looking forward to reading and why.
And you will be Entered to win...
These handmade earring and a Copy of either Hunting JC or Tony's Haven. Your choice.
Want additional chances to win, Friend me on Facebook and Follow my Blog already a friend or following just inform me in your post. (Sorry earrings only available to US and Canadian mailing addresses)
1) Tour Starts: Monday, August 1, 2011 at Midnight (EST)
Tour Ends: August 7, 2011 at Midnight (EST)
Final Celebration is August 7th from 6pm-11pm (EST) at the AMP Community Loop.
Grand Prize: a Kindle (Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6″ Display with New E-Ink Pearl Technology) is the Grand Prize. Drawing will take place and be announced on August 7, 2011 on the AMP Community Loop at 11pm (EST). Only comments posted before 10pm (EST) on August 7, 2011 are eligible to win the Kindle. Winner will be notified by email on August 8, 2011 if they are not present on the Loop for the announcement.
***Individual winners from author contests will be drawn and posted August 8, 2011 on their individual sites.***
2) Participation at every blog on the tour is not required but the more blogs a person comments on, the more chances they have to win. If a person comments on one blog, they are entered into the Grand Prize Drawing once. If they comment on ten different blogs, they will be entered into the Grand Prize drawing ten times. Only one comment per blog per person will be entered to win the Grand Prize.
3) The winner of the Grand Prize must be a resident of the United States with a US mailing address. Non-US winners will be eligible for $50 US in Aspen Mountain Press books from the AMP Website.
4) Prizes at individual author blogs are completely at the discretion of the individual authors and are not in association with Aspen Mountain Press and its prize system. To enter the contest on any given blog, you must follow their contest rules and objectives.
5) By commenting on any blog in the tour, the participant is agreeing to these rules and policies.
6) All prize winners will be chosen randomly by using Random Line Picker.
Thank you for Touring my Blog your Next stop is the Wendy Soliman whose books are coming soon to AMP and I can't wait to read them.
For the next Stop on the tour